View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:52 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Swap #3 : Clouser Style Flys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Marco, you're absolutely right- just send me one of your wrapped rods and I promise never again to enter into a discussion of pretty or ugly fly rods. A 7'6" 2 wt. would be ideal......................thanks

Pocono
Not much room to work on a 2wt, but I'll see what I can do

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
I am absolutely speechless swirlchaser... I was not expecting to see that... what a fantastic report/field test.

Hey FrankB2... we're ready to see some Clouser-caught jack stripers and river smallies from the Big D there in SEPA!
Thanks Joe, fishing was on fire yesterday. the high temps from Tuesday plus a bad storm front coming in had EVERYTHING feeding all day and night. I went back out last night with a buddy for some spring Stripers, we had 5 between us. I got stuck on camera duty so no pics of my fish but here's his prize of the night.
Click the image to open in full size.