View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Searching for a stolen Winston IM6 9' 6wt

I have followed this since I found the thread, I was away when this started.

Would you please print again both the Seller and the Buyer / re-seller's eBay user names here so we can all be very sure never to deal with these nefarious characters.

I am not surprised that a professional thief or fence would be selling stolen property on eBay. What seems uncanny is that the buyer has proven himself to be a person of the lowest stature by his behavior as well.

Were I or any other honest fly fisherman to discover ourselves in the position of the 'buyer' I would have made sure you got your rod without paying for it. Period!

Shame on the buyer, the seller is beyond shaming and will need to be arrested in order to get his just dues. Whatever you do, do not let this person get away with this. Stay in touch with whichever officer is on the case, take him coffee when you stop to see him or her. Do whatever it takes to persuade the police to support you and the other victims and to bring the seller to bay.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;