View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:05 PM

ted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NuCanoe Frontier ?

I couldn't agree with jimp more. If it's possible, you definitely want to test paddle one if possible. Seeing it on a showroom floor or website is one thing. Being on the water with it is a completely different feeling. While one kayak might be ideal for lakes or ponds, another kayak might be just what you need for a river. Stability, tracking, speed, and maneuverability all vary from one model to another. It's just a matter of finding the boat that you're the most comfortable in and meets the requirements you have set out for a new kayak.

I do know some people that own NuCanoes and have been very happy with them though. While I've yet to paddle one for myself, they do seem like they're a stable platform. I do worry about the maneuverability and speed though. But, as with any kayak, there isn't one that is perfect in all of the major categories.