View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:53 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I swear the State of Washington changes their fishing regs. on a daily basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
Do they base these changes on weekly salmon #'s or is it just random?

Either way it would be annoying to keep track of but doubly so if the changes don't serve a purpose. I rarely ever harvest a fish but if I'm going to I triple check regs. They seem simple until you start seeing all the exceptions for seasons or particular bodies of water.
Don't know what the criteria may be, but there has to be a lot of 'Sophisticated Wild Ass Guessing' going on.