View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:53 PM

charged has a spectacular aura aboutcharged has a spectacular aura aboutcharged has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseywise View Post
charged,
great collection of reels you have there
that grey mg-72 multiplier brings back allot
of fond memories(my go to salmon reel growing up in AK)
you rarely see them in that condition....nice.
thanks for sharing your "reel love"

casey

Casey, Laughing out loud. (I refuse to use internet language)....... I got to find a post for you, as this was one of the biggest junk salvation reels I have ever restored. I bet it now performs allot nicer than the day it left the factory.... (Looking at it today, it's pretty nice with all the customization that has been done).

The steps I provided, Can turn a average reel, into something that performs much better.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

The complete story can be found here, hope you enjoy it! http://fiberglassflyrodders.com/foru...hp?f=4&t=15190

With the customization steps I performed on this reel, nearly every martin that is out there performance can be dramatically improved...... not just a little, but 10 fold ....................... that means (a- lot). The way they left the factory, leaves us tinkerers, a lot we can improve on.

Last edited by charged; 04-12-2013 at 09:15 PM.