View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Two Days In The Alley

Nice job taking care with the fish, Its been a long time since I saw that place. I used to go out there every March to fish, those were good times. Although the shiny new fish are sought after I always loved the colors in those males who had came in the previous fall.

The spring fish are coming here and the fall run are in the rivers also. The weather has just been a bit too inclement for me to go. We're on a warming trend again and maybe this one will hold, it's still reaching down to 0 at night and highs are around 31 - 32 degrees today.

Nice video,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;