View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 11:35 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Yeah It's Heavy but Man Does It Ever Cast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Yah, but you just got that rod. Give it another summer and I'll bet you can. At least till I get the 17'er figured out. (insert evil laugh here)
Hey Dan,

As you know I'm still ice bound and........ I've lined the old Hardy with a Carron 10/11 with a 65' belly. I am looking forward to breakup buddy.

For those who like me, had forgotten this thread................... Well I did what I said a few years ago that I was not going to do. Since I started this thread, I bought 2 more Spey rods. That makes 5 in a little less than 4 years I have 17 single hand fly rods and promised myself I wouldn't get nuts on the longer rods but, stuff happens. In this case stuff = a 15 foot 7 weight Winston and A 13 foot Hardy marksman in #8 just to see if I like the action. I know the Winston will be traditional and powerful and the Hardy is called the 'T' series, T being traditional action for long belly lines.

It's gonna be a very busy spring with my rod rack in the boat loaded with rigged Spey outfits to use. I'm not sure it can get better but I'm willing to accept it if it does

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;