Thread: new umpqua bags
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 02:05 AM

thewalker1013 has a spectacular aura aboutthewalker1013 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: new umpqua bags

Sooooo... I had a credit to BPS and they carry these. No-brainier, ordered it. Before taking the tags off, I load all of my gear in it to make sure hat I like it as much as I think I do. Strap it on, great. Then I go to put my water bottles in the side pockets ( my patagonia stealth hip pack will very securely hold two nalgenes) and they are pretty much useless. I would not fully trust a twelve ounce can of beer to stay in there safely. Such a disappointment on what I considered to be one of the best new products out there.

Deal-breaker. To me, having plenty of water to sustain yourself is an essential up there with sung screen, hat, and shades. I really hope that they'll fix this, because the pack is almost every thing I want it to be.

If you think something's too good to be true, it probably is. Now I guess I can find something e.se to blow my credit on, that's the good news!