View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green River Fishing 2009

jdorsey61: Mother-in-Law starts with a left hand turn and then does a hard right hand turn up against a rock wall. When you first look at it, it looks pretty terrifying, but by taking the middle on the first turn and rowing hard away from the wall it isn't that hard of a rapid, just looks bad.

Bear: Thanks, just wish I lived a litttle closer, it is a little over four hours driving. Sure is amasing how the guides can put you on fish. The rest of the time there we didn't do nearly as well but we still caught our fair share of fish and had a great time, but then if I fished a stream every day I could probably figure out the honey holes myself.

Larry