View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:37 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lower Provo River - 03/30/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
Incredible action continues on the Lower Provo... water is still very low and clear, and the trout are trained on Baetis. We got to the river late last night (work getting in the way again), fished from 6:15p to almost 8:00p... put 7 in the net, shook off another 5-6... all on #18 Baetis soft hackle.

Click the image to open in full size.

My buddy - The Rookie - landed 2, lost 2... he was pretty happy for his first time on the river. Nothing huge - all 11-13 inches - but full of fight.

Constant surface activity and nobody else around... cool beans.

That fly would be awesome on my Tenkara :-) Great pictures and colors. Thanks for posting those. I will be back out there soon enough! But, for now, the pictures work.