View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 01:37 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2013 Swap #4: Wet Flies; soft hackles, flymps, winged wets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Pitt View Post
I followed a link from the email update I get and ended up looking at the flies on your photobucket page Greenwood. There is an orange and partridge fly on there that I had not seen before but it is the spitting image of what I am sending. I thought I had mutilated another pattern and named it but I will rename it to a Pheasant and orange. Wierd luck but I am glad I am not left looking so foolish. Thanks Greenwood and those are nice looking flies by the way!
So you're sending a partridge & orange, Kerry?

I haven't started yet, busy around the ole homestead lately, but I'll get on it this week.

I am going to send a set of pheasant tail & partridge softies. It is a ubiquitous fly that fished well under many mayfly hatches and has saved my day more than once.