View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Favorite food on the water

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Had one day where it had rained, and rained, and rained and the river was blown out. Three of us beach his boat and we set up a over head tarp and built a fire. Guy actually had 'Presto Logs' in plastic bags in the bow of the boat.
Rain can significantly change up the menu plans Fred. I carry fire starter and a Sven Saw for cutting dry wood so not relying on drift wood lying on the ground. Wind sometimes squelches the use of a tarp but I have one that can be tied for shelter. You just have to find the right place to hold up during a downpour If I had my way it would never rain when I were fishing. Overcast Sky's will do but the rain.......... It can be so bad that you just don't want to be there. Sometimes I have to pump out the boat, that's bad.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;