View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:22 PM

mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold
Default Abel, Ross, Orvis, Sage...wife is going to kill me sale :)

This past week-end I decided to inventory all my gear and made the mistake of involving my wife in the event. Suffice to say, I have to get rid of a lot of things if I am to maintain sanity in the house (hers not mine )

Prices are PP and shipped CONUS

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Abel Clear Creek 2 Large Arbor ported spool with solid back: Perfect condition except for a couple of hairline scratches in the back (very tough to see unless you look really close and in the correct light). I fished it once on a graphite rod. Comes in the original Nylon reel case, I searched but could not locate the blank warranty card. $195...NEW PRICE $180 because of the very minor 'use'

White River Classic 7/8 Reel: Perfect condition, it may have a pin sized mark or two but I cannot find it w/o a magnifier. I used it once with my 8wt rod for a Steelhead trip. Fully machined in Korea & reliable / smooth disc drag. If you can look past the 'brand', this is a super reel. Comes in original box. $55....NEW PRICE $45

Orvis Superfine Trout Bum Edition 7.5', 4piece, 4wt, Tip Flex: Decided to keep the rod, it fits my casting stroke so well that I would have regretted selling it.

SAGE Performance Nymph Taper WF4F Fly Line : Fished for a season (4-5 trips), no cracks, always cleaned and dressed after each outing. Comes in original box. $25 NEW PRICE $20

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by mysticm; 06-11-2013 at 08:00 PM.