View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:05 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dream Destinations......

While I dream of New Zealand, Patagonia, golden dorado, peacocks, and any species of fish in the salt, I'm more than happy to live in the middle of some of the best trout fishing the world has to offer, the Greater Yellowstone area. Within an hour-and-a-half I'm on the Madison, Henry's Fork, Henry's Lake, Hebgen Lake, the Firehole, South Fork of the Snake River, Teton River, and so many others. And, while there are many legendary spring creeks in and around this area, one holds a special place in my heart and fishes as well or better than any of those notable springs, and most days I have it all to myself. It doesn't get any better!

"No-Tellum" Spring Creek, ID:
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm very happy where I'm planted...

Kelly.