View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:51 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: New member from Sault Michigan...

Hi George,

Piscataquis County maine, boy did I love going there. I first went in 1979 and wish I would have discovered it sooner. I came up every September from 79 - 87, then had not returned until 1994. My how things had changed over time, remember how many Land locks used to run the Roach River? I once caught a Sunapee Trout in the Ragged River, have you fished on that one? I met a few good fellows up there, even Casey and his helper Scotty at Spencer Bay. I used to camp at Lilly Bay State Park almost alone in that huge place and loved it even in the rain. Back then Kojako's population was 5.

This is an old picture scanned to digital of sunset on Moosehead Lake taken in 1981.
Click the image to open in full size.

I have a bunch of old Kodachrome Slides from my times up there, I Love Maine, if I were to leave here we would go to Maine. I almost bought a place in Monson back in 84 and have always regretted being so conservative and not doing it.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope you have great success in your new fishing home. Oh yeah, I climbed Katahdin 3 times too What kind of guy would go there and not climb the Mountain................

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;