View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 02:38 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Shad are in :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
How did you do at the next spot? It was cool meeting you and your lovely lady and your dog! Next time it will be fishing, oh and the old guy never did hook up!
It was great to finally meet you. I felt bad, we were catching fish on either side of him and he was doing everything right too! I did better by the campgrounds, picked up another 5 before I left. The hatches going on down there were insane, I can't believe I didn't one Smallie come up. At one point I was surrounded by bugs (that's why I was wearing my hood) and Gina said "shouldn't we find another spot?" LMAO.
I'm looking out at these overcast skies and wondering why I didn't take today off. Today would have been a 20+ fish day...