View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:08 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Shad are in :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
It was great to finally meet you. I felt bad, we were catching fish on either side of him and he was doing everything right too! I did better by the campgrounds, picked up another 5 before I left. The hatches going on down there were insane, I can't believe I didn't one Smallie come up. At one point I was surrounded by bugs (that's why I was wearing my hood) and Gina said "shouldn't we find another spot?" LMAO.
I'm looking out at these overcast skies and wondering why I didn't take today off. Today would have been a 20+ fish day...
Good going! Im going down tomorrow had to do the trout thing today with my grandson. Should be hot tomorrow with the overcast conditions!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser