View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:41 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Recommendations for a box to hold dries/nymphs and streamers

I haven't tried to find one box to carry it all, but carry a couple of boxes. I have one of Allens with compartments for dries,,foam for nymphs and wets and another box for streamers. Then sometimes I'll carry another box even in case I cut lose from the trout stream and decide to peruse small mouth. So, I mostly carry three ave to small size boxes to keep all separate and still have enough. Myself, I'd rather have more boxes than one big one.

I have a river bag that is totally different ,,with really good size boxes with ties for bass and even Stripers and maybe a few big Muskie ties. The trout bag stays home then.

I've found,,after a bit, if I covered EVERY situation, I probably would have to have a 'equipment bearer' lol So, I segregate and target and pack accordingly.

Everyone will find their own way,,so what works for me, might be not so right for another.

Good luck however you chose !

Michael