View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:57 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Examining Magazines

Klausmeyer has Classic Freshwater streamers, a book about rangeley streamers, how to tie them and it contains a bunch of cool patterns. One thing the disappointed me about that book was the quality of the finish on some the flies contributed to the book...some are just plain awful, at least in my opinion. If i'd tied those flies, i wouldnt be happy to see them in print as they were finished - poor heads, some poor material placement etc.

I'm far from a perfect tyer, but i believe there should be some vetting of quality when it comes to publications. That book is hard to find now for under $30 (i was lucky and got one) as its out of print.

This is the cover of the book
Click the image to open in full size.

Addicted To Vise