View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 03:57 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The newest member of the family...

I'm guessing a couple people got wrapped up in a bidding war for it to get that high...

To me it's pretty priceless in the fact that it's my first glass rod and so much else going for it... made in Wisconsin... sold in Minnesota... will be a blast for the streams here in the Driftless

I guess my next question is what kind of line would suit this rod best?(i'd prefer not to use level line haha.. was leaning more towards a DT.. saw H&H classic is on sale is it any good?)

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Also if you look on the last pic... there is residue from a sticker that used to be there... how can i safely remove that residue without hurting the blank or the print on the blank that some of the residue rests on... can i use Goo-Gone or should i just slowly work at it with warm water cloth?