View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 04:04 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Podcast(s)?

The three best podcast in order in my opinion are:

1. Ask about Fly Fishing Internet Radio

Fly Fishing - Internet Radio

2. The Orvis Fly Fishing Guide Podcast

Fly Fishing Podcasts | Weekly Fly Fishing Podcast Tips | Orvis Fishing Podcasts | Fly Fishing Tips W

3. The Itinerant Angler Podcast

The Itinerant Angler

I have listened to ALL of Harry Murray's Podcasts and the early ones have some value, but in my opinion they have become an advertisement for his flies and shop. He always says the best fly for any situation is some version his Mr. Rapidan flies. So start with his introductory podcasts.

Unfortunately, some of the very best podcasts from Fly Fish Radio are no longer available. Norm Albiston's 4 podcasts on fly fishing are classics.

Silver

http://tinyurl.com/kkctayx

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy