View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whip finisher destroying my thread.

I have a whip finisher that looks exactly like the 'cutter' one shown. For the life of me I can't see where the cutter is on that.

brucerducer, you can whip finish by hand. I do it in flies like poppers where you have a hard time with the tool, but the tools can't be beat for the head. Try just getting a hook, a razor blade, some junk thread and practice till you eliminate whatever it is that is causing the breakage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimby View Post
Matarelli Cutter and Whip Finisher

This is the one I was talking about. Also if you watch any tying videos from Craig Matthews you will see what I'm talking about.
OK, I watched the video and see where it is. I can take my Dremel and make mine do the same thing. Thanks