View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:49 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This was sooo Husky; God I miss him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimp View Post
That road is a rough road to travel, condolences for your loss.
Jimp, no offense intended.

We had wins, adds to our life. My Yellow Lab Sandy was in my office a couple of minutes ago demanding his after dinner dog bisket. Huskers ash was to be spread out on the Rouge, couldn't do it.

His 'can' is on my desk, large picture of him snoozing on the beach to my left. Neither is going any where.

A great dog remembers you at your best, even when you're at your worst of personal places. Lay down on the floor/bed and a huge head on your chest.

You could spend $250/hr for a shrink, or you could have an old dog's nose against your cheek, that would like a cookie when you get your shxt back together.

fae

Last edited by fredaevans; 04-21-2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Spelling yuck.