View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This was sooo Husky; God I miss him.

There are Dogs that you just never get over losing. Sounds like your Husky was one of them. My last Golden Retriever 'Speedy" was one. I think about him all the time.

He was almost my last Dog because losing him was so hard and I was afraid I'd think any Dog after him was an idiot. He was the Einstein of Dogs. He did things that were so smart I need a witness or people don't even think the stories are true. Man he was smart. I have relatives I am going to miss less than that Dog.

I have a 2 year old Female Golden Retriever now. She is not like him in alsmost any way. Still glad I got her. She's a good Dog.

I got a sign I put in my kitchen when I had Speedy that says, "My goal in life is to become the kind of person my Dog thinks I am".