View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:01 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frank Moore- Getting A Fly Fishing Legend Back To Normandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vans View Post
The fund raising campaign ends in May. 5/11. It seems unlikely at this point that they will meet the goal.
I think you are misreading the information, it says they have 12 days to go which would end on May 3, 2013. I've added in a photo of the rundraising effort and if you read the bottom it says it ends Friday 03 May and then on the bottom line gives the ending time of 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

But at any rate I have to agree, they have raised $14,551 which is plenty of money to send a couple to Europe. Makes you wonder where they got the $50k figure from unless they are trying to recoup costs for the film crew and advertising?

Click the image to open in full size.