View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:05 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rod wrapping devices ???

Dan you Machines are Simple some of mine are similar however they do the job as all The Rods I've seen of yours are real Quality.
Many years ago one on our Club members secured a deal on One Piece Blanks so everyone made wrapping Machines from Old Sewing Machine Motors utilising The Foot Pedal.
A couple of years ago I also made Wrapping & Drying Machines again from Sewing Machine Motors Old Battery Drills which I run from Plug Packs & like Dan from Microwave Oven Motors.
Also I saw on The Internet a Wrapping Machine from an Early Journal I used wheels from Old Skateboards.
I'm yet to give all my gear a real workout as I've really mainly used it for Rod repairs The bottom line is I still have 4 Rods to Finish hopefully This Winter I'll get the Finished.
Brian.