View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's Your Profile Like?

I would prefer that they at least put where they are located in their information so that it appears in the header of their posts. If you were to search "where are you located?" in the forum, I am sure there are hundreds if not thousands of results. There is a practical side to at least that portion of it. Advice for the Blue River where I come from has little to zero relevance to the Rainy River where I am at now.

I am not worried about the name so much. Some people would prefer to keep their real name private and I am OK with that.

H. Lambert MacFarlain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
How did I know people wouldn't take this seriously............. Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry Ard. The wise cracker side of me took over. I suffer from a bad case of Heckle and Jeckle syndrome.
Click the image to open in full size.