View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:50 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's Your Profile Like?

I didn't make my self too clear on my first point (log in name). Use what you wish, but the User CP has a signature line, just plug in you first name at the least.

As to my last point, DD goes right to the issue. The answer to a given question can be very locationally specific. Given the general location (type/size of the water likely to be fished) an answer of a 7wt 10 foot rod may be totally inappropriate for someone whose fishing small streams.

Conversely, chasing Steelhead with a 7' 4wt would not be a good call in the PNW. Could you use either, in either place? Yup, but it would be less than optimal.