View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:58 PM

billyspey has a spectacular aura aboutbillyspey has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Textured or not?

The reason I choose this line was the head configuration it is over 65ft. I wanted if for a 496 Sage Z axis . It has allowed me to single Spey cast and over hand cast with this rod very well , I also like the color .was only offered in texture but have had no issues with the noise ,noting close to sharkskin . I bought a sharkskin early on but didn't care for it at all, tip sank, and was very noisy.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts47 View Post
This really turned out to be a great thread, some great stories and technical data as well!

Does anyone have a feel for the quality of the Airflo lines versus SA or Rio? One of the fly shops I do business with sells SA and the Airflo lines.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm going rod shopping over the next week or so. This will be the second time I've purchased a fly rod and the first time I feel like I know what I'm looking for, at least when it comes to fly lines!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
No problem with Airflo lines cast very well and holdup very well. Just ready available in my area as SA and Rio.