View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:54 PM

half fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nicehalf fast is just really nice
Default Re: New Florida member casting in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Welcome to the forum. I love your screen name. You sound like you have my kind of humor.

The screen name comes from my days of sports car racing. I usually ran in the top 5, but never got a win. I wasn't as slow as the slugs at the back, and I wasn't as fast as the winners. Consequently, my crew referred to my driving as "half fast" and always bugged me about my half-fast passes, my half-fast lap times, my half-fast starts, etc.

At least, I assume "half-fast" is what they were saying....

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

BTW, Diver Dan - I'm guessing from your screen name you're a diver. What sorts of diving? I've done a little wreck diving over the years, but mostly I do caves and reefs. My son got certified a couple of years ago and I've enjoyed having him dive with me.

======================================
Jesus said, "Go fishing!" (Luke 5:4). He said nothing about monthly reports, budgets, cost variances, manpower planning, or orders forecasts.