View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:11 AM

moxnichts will become famous soon enoughmoxnichts will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Just need a little help interpreting this from my wife today

Woo Hoo... all tongue in cheek of course. Truth be told my wife supports me any way she can. Particularly by making me a pile of PBJ sandwiches and encouraging me to go ahead and spend the night instead of driving 5 hours home. I'm envious of folks who have closer fishing, but I'm about 5 hours from what I think is some of the best fly fishing the county has to offer.

Our trips usually start with 1 or 2 friends leaving at 3 or 4 AM headed towards Redding CA, fish 1/2 day Fri, all day Sat, 1/2 day Sunday and head home. If we end up close to Redding then we get a good steak dinner somewhere otherwise most small towns around mostly close up so its PBJ's for lunch and McDonalds for dinner. Its a great trip when we catch, and its all about the adventure when we don't. The she asks to see what we caught and we say we let them all go and we drove 5 hours to do it. Good times, and hence the Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder diagnosis from her!