View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fishing close to the I-80

I-80 will put you very close to many of the best streams in Pennsylvania. If you will have time to explore send a PM to me and I'll be specific about which you may want to try.

It will cross plenty of warm water rivers and creeks as you go west but things will not get trouty again until you pass Evanston Wyoming. Once there you are at the corners of south west Wyoming, Utah, and Idaho. In this area there are many possibilities and a good amount of map searching will pay off if you intend to take a side trip.

If you don't fish the three corners area there is not much between Salt Lake City and Carson City Nevada. At Carson City the Truckee River can be followed up into the mountains.

I used to wander all over the country but I'm sure things have changed, however the rivers are still where they were then

Are you coming here to stay or just a visit?

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;