View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:21 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Orvis glass rods to be offered ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_guy12955 View Post
I tell ya Fred, one'a these days I gotta get with you guys that use the big rods and fish with you. I see the casting you folks do with them on the TV and YouTube things,,and it's impressive. You could tie a .30 cal weight on those lines and deer hunt with them two handers !
I love were I fish, but now and then I'd like to hook something that for just an instant I'd think 'this one might just pull ME in !'
Hear you. The Spring King Salmon fishing Season is just kicking off. At the mouth of the Rogue the folks are having a good time. Few caught already at the top of the river. Need another month to get them into our waters.

Would/could be sooner but the C of E's just cut the water flows by half.

OK by me!

fae