View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:49 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: New Orvis glass rods to be offered ?

Hi Casey,

I sent an e-mail to an insider there, maybe he will give a clue to a date and a country of origin for the blanks.............

This old one I have is very typical of the action that is bringing glass rods back. They called it a Full Flex and so it is but it has some heart also not a wimpy rod. With all the big waters I fish none of the little flea rods get too much use but I try to get them out every season. I figure if I take a different rod each day I fish it'll take the better part of a month to finish the rotation.

That sounds bad huh, I remember when I had only a couple rods and fishing was just as enjoyable. There really is such a disorder as what I call a Tackle Junkie.

I'm waiting for this ice, you know how that is. here in the valley and way up the Yetna it takes a lot longer than where you grew up. When it goes I'll be on those rivers right then. I've already prepped the boat and now it's just a matter of time.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;