View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What Makes a Great Fly-Shop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltinthedesert View Post
Great stuff guys. Nothing off my radar, but I like some of the specifics. Particularly, asking to see someone's fly-box. I'm not opening one myself, but I have a good buddy considering it, and there is a long list of failed attempts in my area.

Some would say we don't have the market for it, but I think some of the problematic areas mentioned were more the cause. I'm open to any more input if it hits you guys.
I have one more, tell him to set up for on-line sales and to become a Trade Member here on this forum.

If he does a good web site for people to shop then this is perhaps the Best place to advertise the items. Being active in discussions here will go a long way toward bringing in business also. I don't mean constantly hocking the business but becoming a regular contributer to the threads will get the word out to a Huge membership and millions of visitors on this web site.

Just Say'n,

Ard