View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 02:26 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 weeks of chaos! It's a race to the 22nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
Thanks Casey, two more to go and a set of grips to turn. I'm going to take the easy route with the guides on the kid's rods, I'll do a Henry Ford. You can have any color you want, as long as it's black:D
Henry Ford would love your choice. But I've driven 'white' longer than I can even remember. Jeep on the drive way is white, and been there (well driving around) since 2001. There is some sort of electrical drain (over head lights?) that don't shut down properly and the hood up/bat charger on for a few hours. (A total pain where some one sits!!!) and off we go.