View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:28 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which New Wading Boot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duker View Post
Ard, you have probably already bought new boots since you started this thread. If you have, I'd be interested to hear what you bought and what your experience with them has been. If you haven't. . .

The Korkers look interesting, but for me they're just too gimmicky--that removable sole system looks like it could be prone to failure. Same goes for the BOA and similar lacing systems, for the reasons others have mentioned. I like having good old-fashioned laces.

Scott

Scott the new version of the Korker Chromes are 'bullet proof.' The initial design was a very good idea, however the actual construction of the boots left a lot to be desired. Those issues were addressed and the new Chromes are excellent. The thing I like the best is the size of the opening when you pull the tounge forward. The size of an open bucket. Very easy on and off.