View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 06:41 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

LAST CALL... OFFER ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, AUGUST 9, 2013... As a number of you know, I've beaten back the brain cancer demons on three separate occasions over the last 15+ years. And, during the entire time, I've hosted the annual fly-tying classes for "my kids"-- kids battling/surviving the disease. The classes have always been free of any costs to "my kids," and me and a few "cronies" want to ensure that it stays that way for as long as I'm vertical.

With that goal in mind-- and with a little help from my friends --I've put together my "Ultimate FITW" Trout Flies Assortment. The "FITW" has long been the nickname for my classes-- Feathers In The Wind -- and we just added the words "Trout Flies" to the end of it.

For the total of $75, you will now receive: no less than 125 flies-- plus 25 or more addition "bugs," giving you a grand total of 150+ flies! (My counts tend to run a bit heavy, so I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed...) They will come in a 4-inch x 5.5-inch wooden fly box with an Adam fly etched on the box, along with the wording "Feathers In The Wind" Trout Flies. You'll also receive a new 10-compartment fly box and free CONUS USPS Priority Mail delivery to your doorstep. And, I'm notorious for including the "odd surprise," now and then...

The photos are now both in hairwing530's profile/album and here on this posting. I like to think that the wooden boxes and the flies really are some [I]serious[I] offerings!

I prefer Paypal when possible, as I'm not fond of 30-mile trips to the bank. However, checks/MO are fine. My Paypal account is the same as my home/office e-mail: jwarrington1@copper.net Please contact me either via PM or directly at home, and I can send some photos to any e-mail address.

Here's hoping this lot of stuff will find favor among you all... Be well and tight lines, my friends... Jerry, aka hairwing530

Click the image to open in full size.

[URL="http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/members/hairwing530-albums-hairwing530-flies-fitw-trail-s-end-flies-boxes-picture4151-feathers-wind-trout-flies-box.html"][/22%5 I likhairwing5wwell ae2winETOty+ELOWerr

Last edited by hairwing530; 08-09-2013 at 04:18 AM.