View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened to the Arkansas between Canon City and Salida

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishngolf16 View Post
The aquatic diet has just been changed to the multitude of beatis and the newly introduced stone flies. The way I understand it the larger Skwala stonefly was introduced this past year. Those hatches as they mature could be something to see.
How did these get "Introduced"?

I am not sure if you know this or not, but having been born and raised in Colorado, I was witness to many a badly concieved and disasterous number of ideas that involve the fisheries there. They are pretty good as a cautionary tale though. Their stocking programs of the past are used here in Minnesota as one of the "don't do this" lessons in fisheries.