View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:36 PM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default 2013 5-Weight Shootout

Well it is finally up on the Yellowstone Angler web site 2013 5 weight shootout - Yellowstone Angler , the 2013 version of the 5-Weight Shootout is complete. Having read the Mini-Shootout a couple months ago, I was surprised to see that George had overlooked several rods close to home for him and there are new winners at the top of his lists. I have not read the Shootout yet, just scanned it in preparation for posting it to our forum but I could not help but note that two of the top placing rods exceed a grand in price and one of my personal favorites placed very mid-pack. Along with he rest of you, I will need to read in more detail and comment further later.

Click the image to open in full size.