View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 02:48 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rod wrapping devices ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I like it on top because that's where my eyeballs are eyeballing it from.
Makes sense Dan! Do you turn the rod by hand or motor? The direction of rotation would be different if the thread comes from the top and under the blank as opposed to from under and over the blank (clockwise). I've always done it from underneath and over, maybe I should try the opposite to see how it feels.

I have a feeling that spring fishing might be over here for a while. It was cold and snowing a week ago, we had 3 nice warm days and the rivers began to rise. Now it's raining and the temps are supposed to climb to 80 by Saturday with overnight lows above freezing. That is the perfect recipe for run-off! So I might just have to start a new project and a new wrapper would be fun...then I'll need to try it out...