View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:27 PM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2013 5-Weight Shootout

Anderson does not care for Proaxis...but I do, they are great rods. As per above, ONE did not decline, Anderson never like the ONE in trout rod sizes. You must understand his preference, not unique to him, is for a high line speed rod with a soft tip. He dug Z-Axis not ONE. By the way, if our beloved Zenith did not retain 1st place (by a hair), its OK, we can still love it. To the Orvis point, I have cast both H2#5's, tip and mid-flex, and improved though they are, they are still mid pack players up from low-end finishers compared to some others here. But it is OK to love them anyway. I have not cast the winning softer NRX but I am addicted to my hard-core original NRX #4 which was paned in the 4-weight shootout.

The shootouts are fabulous comparative performance data resources not intended to be affirmations of what an individual angler subjectively likes for his personal fishing.