View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:16 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Runoff...good news/bad news

I liked that closing line Nick,

When I discovered Deckers and the little river from there up to the dam it was a lot different than the last time I drove up there. I'm thinking 1982 and there was no one there at the lower end. There were no parking lots and when you parked in the ditch and crossed the road there was a game trail that led around the end of the hill and then you made your way down to the water. The last time I was down was right after the Hayman Fire. I was amazed at the changes in the river bed pertaining to the silt and mineral deposits. it looked a good place to do some panning but I caught no fish. I did fish from the bridge down river because of the mob scene upriver...........

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;