View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:36 PM

troutnut4 is a name known to alltroutnut4 is a name known to alltroutnut4 is a name known to alltroutnut4 is a name known to alltroutnut4 is a name known to alltroutnut4 is a name known to all
Default Re: Clutch - New Fly Rod Company

After reading George Anderson's comments (2013-5 weight shootout) I felt a little disappointed with several of his comments. This is a well respected individual in his field and many hang on his comments and advice, including myself. I can see "rug beater as an entertaining or amusing description for a stiff rod, but the comment of "looser" on the Clutch rod IMO wasn't called for. The fact that it placed last says enough. I do like to hear honest reviews from forum members but to be honest, it matters not to me that the owners are likable and passionate lads. I want to see a rod that cast well for me and is popular among the majority of the fishing community. In time, their product will speak for itself and credit will be given where it is due. I wish them the best and a bright future. What we need here is quality rod with a reasonable price tag.