View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:21 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

Hi All,
Now that my head has cleared from the meds a little, I pulled the gear together so's I could post some of my stuff.
Click the image to open in full size.
Now that we've all drooled over yall's high-end stuff, here's the other end of the spectrum.
The top one was a gift from my kids when they were very young. It stays clipped to the drawstring inside my waders. It has an easy to find quick release button at the end of the handle.
The long skinny one is a souvenir from overseas. I'd wanted one since my youth watching West Side Story and The Delicate Delinquent. It never leaves the house.
The Gerber stayed in a pouch on my duty belt. It will flick open without the use of the stud. Since I retired, it went to the fanny pack from the duty belt. Ditto the Leatherman.
All of these get sharpened on a Lansky.
If this thread comes round again, perhaps I'll break out the cheap but serviceable stuff from the deer hunt daypack.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey