View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 01:42 AM

runningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud ofrunningfish has much to be proud of
Default Re: Economical Premium Reel Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawtrout View Post
Waiting for the pics from the guide (he's a professional photographer too so he took the pics).
My guides exact words were "Oh man you lost your cigar" Thankfully it was cold, windy and raining so a little water down the waders wasn't too bad
The advice here was stellar,
I think I may hit the lamson guru that's on sale, but they skip from a 4wt model to a 6wt model, this may be a stupid question but which do i get
for a 5wt.
If I were you, I will get the 6wt. All my reels are over sized for the reason that I can always spool them with heavier lines for future use.
For under $200 it is very hard to beat the US made Guru.