View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

I've lost 2 that I know of, one back in the 70's a mini Buck Stockman and a Spyderco Mariner 'engraved' that someone walked off with when I left it lay on a hospital job back in 2006.

I posted all over the hospital offering a $250 recovery reward 'no questions ask' if it were left with the people at the HR office.

No takers............... the knife had history given to me by an old friend who got it in the SEAL teams........ I really loved that knife

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;