View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orvis to Acquire the Scientific Anglers and Ross Reels Businesses from 3M

The company I work for, as well as a local major ski producer are actually bringing jobs back home to the USA from China. It seems manufacturing issues, quality, design change delay, wage increases, and potential tax advantages are showing that's there are some advantages to being stateside.
I doubt the day will ever come that we see all our jobs come home, but it's nice to see potential changes coming.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with this Orvis addition.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*