View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 07:32 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I've lost 2 that I know of, one back in the 70's a mini Buck Stockman and a Spyderco Mariner 'engraved' that someone walked off with when I left it lay on a hospital job back in 2006.

I posted all over the hospital offering a $250 recovery reward 'no questions ask' if it were left with the people at the HR office.

No takers............... the knife had history given to me by an old friend who got it in the SEAL teams........ I really loved that knife
Hear you Ard, so hear you.

No idea what became of same, but a knife my Father had made out of a broken chain arm cutting blade in a lumber mill in Ocean Falls, BC. You could cut a tree down with this thing. Thing was some thing like 12-14 inches long with a Elk (I think) horn bone handle.

Remember the knife well, just zero idea where it might be. But Dear God, I'd like to have it back. A 'one off.'

A strong memory of my Father.

Fred