View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:01 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orvis to Acquire the Scientific Anglers and Ross Reels Businesses from 3M

Yes, I'm retired Sr. Management, so lets get that behind us.

Every 'job' has a 'value,' that value must produce, in dollars, more that paid for same. And profit.

Example: you go in to a fast food place and ask for the 'dollar meal.' Do you really think it cost a 'dollar' (all in) to produce? Most industries run at a .03 to .05 profit margin (all in). Yes Boys and Girls, that's one half percent.

But they sell lots and lots of stuff so it adds up to 'big bucks.' In reality, the majority of working folks are in companies with well under 100 employees. (That's a fact Jack, and I invest in them almost every day.Check it out on your own.)

Starting on a 'rant' here so I'll leave it at that. But the two week pay cheque cashed? And you think the 'Boss' makes too much money?